facial features

Let's connect the earth with the stars and share questions and insights on our favourite topic: Astrology!
Cinderella11

OPA supporter
Full Name: Cindy Chamberlin

facial features

Postby Cinderella11 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:09 am

Just curious what everyone thinks about facial features related to astrology signs? I have read so many different things in astrology books. Is it true scorpio's have intense eyes? is it true capricorn women have deep serious eyes? Is it true Leo's have a beautiful mane of hair? Etc.... Is it related to the sun sign or influenced by the other planets in the chart as well? Curious what everyone's thoughts are on this?

Maurice

Site Admin
Full Name: Maurice Fernandez

Re: facial features

Postby Maurice » Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:00 pm

Thanks for that question! I do ponder on that myself...

I notice that the Sun sign has tremendous influence on the physical features, but I guess the whole chart does... Some say the Ascendant does as well, but havent been able to truly confirm that.

Yes, Leos quite often have manes
and earth signs have squarish chin/jaws?
Water signs with round baby face/cheeks

Nothing absolute obviously...

Cinderella11

OPA supporter

Postby Cinderella11 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:08 am

Thanks for the response! Cindy

Cinderella11

OPA supporter

Postby Cinderella11 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:16 am

I can remember I once met a guy and we chatted briefly. I could tell by his eyes he was a scorpio, I knew it. I had asked him what sign he is; surely enough he was. My Mom is a Pisces, and I once saw this beautiful reflection of multi-colored greens in her eyes when the sun hit them. That was the first time I had ever seen that in her. And I always told her green was her color. Amongst other things I have seen in people.

simmi

OPA supporter
Full Name: simmi choudhary

Postby simmi » Mon May 13, 2013 5:18 am

I searched a lot but didn't get about please provide some details about it :oops: :oops:
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
“Astrology is assured of recognition from psychology, without further restrictions, because astrology represents the summation of all the psychological knowledge of antiquity.”
astrology signs

Return to “%s” Astrology Discussions