Bernie Madoff time of birth

Let's connect the earth with the stars and share questions and insights on our favourite topic: Astrology!
Maurice

Site Admin
Full Name: Maurice Fernandez

Bernie Madoff time of birth

Postby Maurice » Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:28 pm

Greetings!
Asro data bank managed to get their hands on Madoff's birth certificate, soooo...here it is!

His acendant is at 28 Leo, right on the fixed star of Regulus - with Jupiter and Venus locking on the angles.

A North Node in the 4th house can indicate a fall from grace indeed!

This is the chart with the transit of his confession/arrest - note that transiting Neptune was squaring his MC/IC angles...(deceit, loss of control)

and of course the famous Saturn/Uranus opposition landed on his natal Neptune (loss of control - deceit), while transiting Sun/Mars in Sagittarius (confession)

Arlan

OPA supporter
Full Name: Arlan Wise

Re: Bernie Madoff time of birth

Postby Arlan » Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:02 pm

Thanks for the chart. i wish I could see where/how/what indicates his lack of concern for others and his ability to do so much damage. He stole from charities and hospitals and went against the Jewish teaching to help the poor and not steal from them. Does anyone see where this came from?

Maurice

Site Admin
Full Name: Maurice Fernandez

Postby Maurice » Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:09 pm

Arlan - I believe that having Saturn in the 8th house subject the person to temptations to gain power deviously - here in Aries...

I woud also add that Pluto in Cancer square his Taurus Moon shows emotional manipulation and possible emotional dishonesty channeled through the area of finance (Taurus Moon where money and food become an emotional substitute).

Neptune in the first house also provides a feeling of being invincible - (God like) - add the Regulus complex to that!

Arlan

OPA supporter
Full Name: Arlan Wise

Postby Arlan » Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:10 pm

Good points, thanks, Maurice. Neptune rules his 8th, it's in his first, it's all about him. It is so sad that he went that way - He could have used his mind to do such helpful things around the world.

sandraleigh

OPA supporter
Full Name: Sandra Leigh Serio

Postby sandraleigh » Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:55 pm

I think the Venus in Taurus conjunct the S. Node square Jupiter in Aquarius is very telling. Venus/Jupiter squares are can be messiah complexes because they are the benefics and they square each other. Monica talks about the "bendings" and he has Jupiter square his bendings or nodes and that is also very telling. Thanks for the chart Maruice, much appreciated!

bobmulligan

OPA supporter
Full Name: Bob Mulligan

Postby bobmulligan » Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:22 am

As Sandra-Leigh said, the south node in Taurus with venus conjunct can show that there is a deep problem of being overly attached to money and possessions. This seems doublely complicated because he is a double Taurus being born just before the new moon. With a balsamic Moon and the Moon as the vocational indicator he is doubtlessly driven by an unobtainable ideal, and the Neptune trine the MC just strenthens this. This is truly a remarkable chart.

Return to “%s” Astrology Discussions