Prince - 1958 - 2016

Let's connect the earth with the stars and share questions and insights on our favourite topic: Astrology!
Maurice

Site Admin
Full Name: Maurice Fernandez

Prince - 1958 - 2016

Postby Maurice » Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:00 pm

Prince passed away...another artistic icon taking the 2016 portal!
He passed on a Full Moon on his Nodes, (like a lunar eclipse effect), with Neptune right on the MC of the death chart (iconic influence).
Transiting Saturn was also opposing his 8th house Sun...
Asteroid Hygeia is added for health references.

Prince postponed two performances from his Piano & A Microphone Tour on April 7, 2016, at the Fox Theatre in Atlanta, Georgia, stating that he was "battling the flu." On April 15, the artist's private jet was forced to land in Illinois so that he could seek medical treatment for flu-like symptoms, after performing the rescheduled Atlanta concert the day before. Prince died on April 21, 2016, at the age of 57, having been found unresponsive in an elevator that morning at his Paisley Park complex.

This is a copy of his birth certificate (thanks to Frank Clifford for sharing)

Maurice

Site Admin
Full Name: Maurice Fernandez

Re: Prince - 1958 - 2016

Postby Maurice » Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:36 am

Prince joined the Jehova's Witness's church following depression after the death of his newborn son:
"Mayte fell pregnant shortly after their wedding on Valentine’s Day, 1996, in Prince’s home town of Minneapolis.
But their son Boy Gregory died just a week after birth due to Pfeiffer syndrome, a rare defect of the skull.
That loss, followed by a miscarriage not long afterwards, tore the grieving couple apart."
Bizarrely, within days of losing their son the couple went on the Oprah Winfrey show and pretended he was still alive, giving her a tour of his playroom.
When the chat show host asked about the boy, the Purple Rain singer replied: "We have a long way to go; there will be many more children..."
Birth of Boy George (who died on Oct 23, 1996)

That Moon is DEVOURED by its opposition to Pluto in such a heightened prominent position, on the fixed star of Regulus (royalty):
"‘Prince told me there was abuse in his childhood.'” In Prince’s song “Papa,” he seems to touch on the abuse by singing: “Don’t abuse children or else they turn out like me.” Prince bounced around from house to house after his parents divorced when he was 10. Alan Leeds, Prince’s former tour manager has said: “His mother basically walked away from him, and his father struggled to raise him and threw in the towel … It certainly doesn’t add up to a very secure, well-rounded individual.”
Was he secured and well rounded? Music was his remedy from existential intensity. HIs Venus fix.
Father kicking him out is also SUN/SATURN opposition.
And yet, he himself could not become a father... There is an unresolved Karma there, with Sun/Saturn (children - father), and when his boy was born, Saturn was in the 5th house (father - children).
"...his dad kicked him out of the house after being CAUGHT IN BED WITH A GIRL, he would have done anything for his dad to forgive him and let him come home. “I called my dad and begged him to take me back … he said no, so I called my sister [Tyka] and begged her to ask him. So she did, and afterward told me all I had to do was call him back, tell him I was sorry, and he’d take me back. So I did, and he still said no. I sat crying at that phone booth for two hours. That’s the last time I cried.”

Return to “%s” Astrology Discussions