Total Solar Eclipse - March 8, 2016

Let's connect the earth with the stars and share questions and insights on our favourite topic: Astrology!
Maurice

Site Admin
Full Name: Maurice Fernandez

Total Solar Eclipse - March 8, 2016

Postby Maurice » Fri Feb 19, 2016 12:06 am

A total Solar Eclipse will take place on March 8 - and lucky me, it will be visible in Hawaii! An eclipse is a perfect alignment of the Sun/Moon/Earth, so imagine that it is a time when the gates of heaven actually open...and we surely cannot know what will come and go through!! There is often an element of surprise change and active development during the whole period of eclipses. They are major activator and accelerators of processes.
This solar eclipse will be a New Moon at 18 degrees Pisces, and will oppose Jupiter at 18 Virgo exactly! Imagine that...not only gates opening, but the massive planet Jupiter will be one of the gate keepers! Phew...

Chiron is conjunct the eclipse, and the rulers of the Nodes: Mercury and Neptune, are conjunct in Pisces too

We can expect major career development, trade and agreements, natural events and possible health related dramas (Virgo-Pisces themes).

If you know your chart, see where the 18-21 degrees of Pisces fall and what the story is for you.

March 22 is a partial Lunar eclipse, so we are in for a few weeks of activation, intensity, opportunity, and table turning spins, starting to build up in the days to come. I hope to post pictures!

SueJ

OPA supporter
Full Name: Sue Morris

Re: Total Solar Eclipse - March 8, 2016

Postby SueJ » Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:53 pm

This eclipse is conjunct my sun in the 7th, as is Chiron exactly conjuncting my sun. It's my Saturn return time as well. I am retiring from a job where I have been working in nutrition and social work for 30 years on March 4th. I thought the timing seemed appropriate for moving on. I am preparing for whatever the next chapter is by freeing my life up, giving up a steady income and daily routine in favor of the freedom to become a more inspired self. I hope to be getting my life back as an astrologer and an herbalist, my true passions, which have always had to come second to earning a living with my nutrition degree (virgo rising, moon in the 6th). Any comments from the group would be gratefully appreciated. Interpreting eclipses is not my specialty.

Maurice

Site Admin
Full Name: Maurice Fernandez

Re: Total Solar Eclipse - March 8, 2016

Postby Maurice » Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:37 am

Hi Sue

Sounds like the perfect timing indeed! Eclipse are powerful activators and tend to speed up processes.

Saturn is often present in time when such transitions between life cycles occurs, so I wouldnt be surprised if Saturn was also activated/ting.

Best wishes with it!

Return to “%s” Astrology Discussions