Dr Spock - Leonard Nimoy departure to the stars

Let's connect the earth with the stars and share questions and insights on our favourite topic: Astrology!
Maurice

Site Admin
Full Name: Maurice Fernandez

Dr Spock - Leonard Nimoy departure to the stars

Postby Maurice » Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:27 am

Nimoy AKA Dr Spock passed away this week - a very special observation on the death chart...See how the same exact Uranus-Nodes configuration repeats at birth and death...Considering his role in Star Trek, who can argue that he indeed is returning to the Stars with Uranus on the Nodes! and born with a packed 11th house...Hollywood does read the charts quite well!

This also reflects the reason for his passing: pulmonary obstruction.

Judy Tsafrir

OPA supporter
Full Name: Judy Tsafrir

Re: Dr Spock - Leonard Nimoy departure to the stars

Postby Judy Tsafrir » Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:15 am

I felt a great sense of loss with the passing of Leonard Nimoy. I have such fond memories of watching Star Trek as a teenager. I loved it. He was also a Bostonian who grew up in an orthodox Jewish family. The Uranian signature in both his birth and death charts is really interesting. It fits. His character definitely was an archetypal representation of the higher mind.
He was multitalented, a prolific poet and photographer. He apparently created a collection of photographs of nude women which he intended as a portrayal of the Shekinah, the Divine Feminine, for which he received a great deal of criticism from the orthodox Jewish community.
Here is a wonderful YouTube video in which an elderly Nimoy explains the origins of the Vulcan greeting of the V made with splitting the fingers shown in the picture. It's a priestly blessing. Here is a link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrdF3bXupF0

Return to “%s” Astrology Discussions