Mars Venus Moon Conjunct at the Aries Point!

Let's connect the earth with the stars and share questions and insights on our favourite topic: Astrology!
Maurice

Site Admin
Full Name: Maurice Fernandez

Mars Venus Moon Conjunct at the Aries Point!

Postby Maurice » Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:07 pm

Maurice

Site Admin

Re: Mars Venus Moon Conjunct at the Aries Point!

Postby Maurice » Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:56 pm

Kathryn Andren

Venus meeting Mars with the crescent Moon in Aries February 20 & 21:
The planet patterns support these possibilities:

Align actions with your values
Initiate new projects
Motivation for next steps
Inspiration and emotional fuel for action
Mars meets Venus = Hot date!

Contemplate: What do I truly value?
Move toward what you love.
Alice Kashuba:

One month to the astrological new year and international astrology day. The first three months of the year give us three chances to start our personal cycle. January is the Calendar New Year, February is the Chinese New Year, and March is the Astrological New year. Venus represents our desires, wishes, requests for loving relationships and beautiful material things which support our lives. Along with the Moon she anticipates Mars arrival in fiery Aries so she can present her requests, and ask his help to manifest her desires. The Moon motivates the growth process which the Moon will nurture over during her monthly cycles. This conjunction occurs just after the New Moon which transitions between Aquarius and Pisces within minutes adding the energy of new beginnings. And the conjunction arrives prior to the last Uranus/Pluto square challenging us to move forward towards a brighter future in spite of any difficulties we may encounter. Stay true to your dreams! Venus/Mars/Moon are in an applying waxing trine to Saturn in Sagittarius. Robert Blaschke in his Sabian Aspect Orbs writes about the energy of this aspect. It symbolizes ‘creative seizure and heart-mind integration’. It is an opportunity and challenge to ‘integrate personality’ with ego and spirit. Some themes are ‘recognizing quality from the past, expanding creatively beyond family [cultural] limitations, and spiritual development of the mind.’
Jennie Chen
with moon conjunct Venus, you feel deeply for the love for yourself, and want to enjoy this moment of freedom and comfort the way you like, Mars joins the group, gives this impulse to fence yourself off the pressure, the entrenchment. This is a time of high sensitivity. The disturbance stimulates flood of wildest thoughts, fermenting your new possibilities of existence. It is a time of inner dialogue of the male and female inside of you. An opportunity for negotiating something that can satisfies all

Maurice

Site Admin

Postby Maurice » Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:36 pm

Reut Loria

i guess, in general, it's inserting love, harmony,unstanding, flow and the ability to itegrate inside into disharmony, rawness authenticity, power, adversity, contrast and sharpness. it's emphasizing the nodes axis and it's another stage in our soul's journey and development.

i hope i will take it towards integration inside of me and in the relationship. it's a big core subject in my life and in my map (i'm a scorpio- libra' so venus and mars have a lot of impact).

i already see the issues coming up around the emotional needs of every individual in the relationship. nothing new but it's powerful and reflects the moon in every individual's chart and it's own conflict...
Kate Rusko

This could be the initiation of a new cycle in the realm of relationships, a fresh start and a break from the old patterning. With all those personal planets in Aries, it's time to be non-conformists and address our deepest needs in our own way, beyond expectations and the examples we have been shown. What do you truly need? And what are you really willing to give in return? With the moon there, the associations will be personal and subjective. Our deep, inner emotional needs are going to be triggered and some sparks may fly. Even if that may be just what is required, it is important not to get wrapped up in the same old power struggles. Our vulnerabilities don't need to wall us off but can actually move us forward. I think this signature is a call to be authentic and bold, and to have the courage to be the example that you always wanted to see.
Maurice Fernandez

I look forward to this spectacular show, gladly the skies are very clear these days and starlight is strong!

Astrologically, needless to say that this configuration is both 'beautiful' and powerfully emotional - This means that the breakthrough or 'activation' it stimulates can create both deep heart opening, as well as confrontation - it is volatile and unpredictably reactive.

People may get some greater understanding about themselves and their relationships, and this understanding can stimulate a desire to unite or to break up. It seems like a turning point, a decision point.

On another level, this union of feminine and masculine energy is truly unique, Venus/Moon in Pisces is soft and poetic, then in they conjunct in Aries which inspires me the volcano goddess Pele, then in conjunction to Mars in Aries - the spiritual warrior masculine and feminine energies.

As we tune into this activating fire, we may be inspired to take action, leadership, and engage to protect our sense of Justice - the activist role. But whereas this is personal or political, we must remember to keep perspective and not get carried away in ways that can create emotional damage, unwillingly so. Mars in Aquarius speaking - let's look at this with perspective and have a sense of humor about the drama! Pliz... :geek:

Maurice

Site Admin

Postby Maurice » Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:46 am

Heiltje Leroux

Feisty Mars is being joined by spirited Venus, their path illuminated by the faint glow of Luna. Mars has no other option but to act more graceful, tread more carefully, for the warmth of lovely Venus is capturing his attention. Venus is activated by his smouldering presence, Mars entranced by her beauty. Luna is slowly revealing more light to observe the way forward.

Let us be inspired by the fire of Mars and dare to want what Venus most desires, then join our instincts and inner promptings with the warm growing energy of the Moon, towards a more boldly optimistic Aries way ahead!

Maurice

Site Admin

Postby Maurice » Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:06 am

Current Moon, Venus. Mars in (Tropical) Aries - by Joe Randall, CO

Return to “%s” Astrology Discussions