Peer group work

Check all OPA updates here! Everything you need to know about coming events and the organization's development.
Alexandra

OPA supporter
Full Name: Alexandra Karacostas

Peer group work

Postby Alexandra » Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:27 am

I am interested in finding out how many of our members are involved with OPA because of our trademark "peer group work"?

Dvora

OPA supporter
Full Name: Dvora Weil

Re: Peer group work

Postby Dvora » Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:40 am

I have no doubt it's a huge consideration. I heard it from other members. One thing is for sure:It is mine. :D

Sohobob

OPA supporter
Full Name: Robert Corre

Postby Sohobob » Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:32 pm

Regular/periodic peer work would be very benefical. The way it typically provided is analogous to wanting to be a physician and attending med school 2-3 times a year. I do think that regular, frequent discussions with individuals providing case studies would be very helpful.

Alexandra

OPA supporter
Full Name: Alexandra Karacostas

Postby Alexandra » Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:10 am

Hi Sohobob,

Thanks for your input!

My experience is that not matter how well we study and become proficient on our own, nothing can replace networking with other like-minded people to take us to the next level.

Peer group work is fantastic because the outcome is always palpable and useful. This is why after 35 yrs of being involved peripherally, as I often lived abroad or far and away, OPA is a breath of fresh air.

I hope you choose to check us out more closely and become a member. We are an eclectic, fun and intelligent bunch !!!

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Alexandra

rabika

OPA supporter
Full Name: rabika

Postby rabika » Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:08 am

It looks like this org day will be great fun. It is nice for everyone in OPA to have some place to get together at UAC. The conference is so big with so many components it is just nice to take a little time to connect with each other before we get lost in the crowd. BTW, anyone who would like to be at the OPA information desk on Friday or Tuesday can give me a call. 239-261-2840. I plan on being there most of the day and would enjoy a little company.
Join 640-916 braindumps online training program to prepare for Arcadia University. We offer best quality Youtube to help you improve your test score.For more information about this product see our Facebook page.

simmi

OPA supporter
Full Name: simmi choudhary

Postby simmi » Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:37 am

It is a good consideration about work really. I would like to join this.

Return to “%s” OPA News and Updates